Give your pal the ultimate in heated sleeping comfort with the K&H Pet Products Ortho Thermo-Bed Ped Bed. It features two layers of orthopedic foam to stand up to the largest dogs, ultra-soft surface, and a built-in heater inside. The heater starts off nice and warm, and when your pal gets on, it automatically heats up to match his body temperature to keep him cozy all night long! It’s ideal for dogs of all sizes, and can even be used without the heater for a plush, anytime bed. And when it’s time to clean up, you can take out the heater and machine wash the entire bed. Plus, it’s eco-friendly and energy efficient, and includes a convenient cord that’s MET certified for electrical safety.Key Benefits
- Built-in heater starts warm, and heats up to the natural body temperature of cats and dogs when they lay on it.
- Developed to match your pal’s body temperature to keep him warm and cozy all night.
- Double layer of orthopedic foam and super thick to stand up to even the largest breeds.
- Perfect as a go-to bed for all size dogs that can also be used without the heater.
- Low carbon paw print since it heats with low wattage and comes with an MET safety certified cord.
Heating Pad for Dogs and Cats: Third generation heating pad suitable for senior pets, arthritic pets, new born pets, pregnant pets or animals recovering from illness or injury. Help the pet (dog, cat, rabbit, etc.) to keep warm and comfortable when spend winter
Outdoor heated dog bed with soft orthopedic foam. Includes free fleece coverThermostatically controlled to automatically respond to temperature changes to warm to your pet's normal body temperature
The first soft, outdoor heated bed on the market! The Lectro-Soft is extremely low wattage. Perfect for doghouses, basements, garages, barns, sheds, porches or any other outdoor shelter. This soft, orthopedic bed is unique in that it will still provide soft, comfortable warmth even in sub‐zero weather! Super soft PVC is used on the exterior to ensure the bed doesn't absorb water and stay wet like a fabric bed would. Indoor or Outdoor use.
Includes FREE Fleece Cover and has a 5½ feet steel wrapped cordFor outdoor use and uses only 40 wattsThermostatically controlled to warm to your pet's normal body temperature when your pet lies on the pad