The K&H Pet Products Self-Warming Pet Cot raises your pet off the ground, allowing air to circulate while he rests. This self-warming cot has the ability to keep your pet happy and comfortable in even the coldest of months, and it's indoor and outdoor friendly so it’s great for any cooler scenario. Being raised off of the ground alleviates pressure on the joints making this a comfortable resting place while the self-warming Sherpa center traps your pet’s body heat and reflects it back to them naturally and without electricity.Key Benefits
- This elevated pet cot relieves pressure on your furry-friend’s joints and allows for air circulation while he naps.
- Great for use indoor or outdoor—perfect for cooler weather, in the shade or an air conditioned home.
- Self-warming center traps your pet’s body heat and reflects it back to them naturally and without electricity.
- Comfortable Sherpa center consists of several layers for a padded and warm resting spot.
- No tools required to assemble and disassemble and the sturdy steel frame holds over 150 pounds.
Heating Pad for Dogs and Cats: Third generation heating pad suitable for senior pets, arthritic pets, new born pets, pregnant pets or animals recovering from illness or injury. Help the pet (dog, cat, rabbit, etc.) to keep warm and comfortable when spend winter
Outdoor heated dog bed with soft orthopedic foam. Includes free fleece coverThermostatically controlled to automatically respond to temperature changes to warm to your pet's normal body temperature
The first soft, outdoor heated bed on the market! The Lectro-Soft is extremely low wattage. Perfect for doghouses, basements, garages, barns, sheds, porches or any other outdoor shelter. This soft, orthopedic bed is unique in that it will still provide soft, comfortable warmth even in sub‐zero weather! Super soft PVC is used on the exterior to ensure the bed doesn't absorb water and stay wet like a fabric bed would. Indoor or Outdoor use.
Includes FREE Fleece Cover and has a 5½ feet steel wrapped cordFor outdoor use and uses only 40 wattsThermostatically controlled to warm to your pet's normal body temperature when your pet lies on the pad